ATown Ambassador Travel Program
Ambassador Travel Registration: $30 pre-registration / $40 day of Tryouts
1) Register for ATOWN Tryouts - form.jotformpro.com/42905528917968
*We will have your pre-registration printed and at the check-in desk! If you have not registered for ATown, you can fillout form at site before tryouts.
2) Renew OR Register for Palmetto Region Membership - www.palmettoregionvb.org/reginfo
REMINDER: Before attending any travel tryout for Palmetto region, you must be a USA volleyball member, click on link above to register and receive membership number. BRING COPY OF MEMBERSHIP CARD TO TRYOUTS. Also see information below for multi-club tryout policy.
DAY OF TRYOUT:
1) Participants arrive court ready! Check Age Chart & Tryout dates for correct dates/times.
2) Palmetto Region Membership information printed.
3) ATown Pre-Registration ($30 fee) $40 for walk ups, form can be filled out at check-in with a staff member.
4) Player receive bib number & take player tryout picture.
5) * Multi-Club Tryout form if needed
FOR ALL COMMITING:
Parent meeting for all Ambassador Travel will be Sunday Nov.12th @1pm. Certification training & Scrimmage to follow till 6pm.
ATOWN TRAVEL INFORMATION:
ATown offers a travel program along side the Academy to help players experience application of the skills and knowledge learned through the Academy while being able to travel to other areas and play tournaments. Below is a description of what this program includes, and possible dates for the upcoming season. ATown Programs provide 3 coaches per team to make sure we Advance Individual Athletes by Building Team Players for LIFE!
For more specific questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Ambassador program includes the following:(9/10 players per team)
1) 2 practice days per week, with optional 2 hitting/setting practices each month.
2) Uniform package & Practice shirt
3) Speed/Agility training
4) 3 coaching staff members designated for each team; 1 lead, 1 head coach, and 1 asst. coach.
5) 6 Tournaments & Regionals
*fees also include 1 home Atown tournament for each month January-March.
We also provide a Certification tournament in November, an In-House December tournament, and the 3-day Regional tournament April 7th-9th.
*NOTE: Price includes all above items. $1450